Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brain Section Dominance

There are 4 sections of your brain: upper left, upper right, lower left, & lower right.

The upper left part of your brain controls your logic and mathematics, the upper right controls your creativity, the lower left controls your organization and planning, and your lower right controls your emotions. They control more, but these are the most basic.

brain section test
the accuracy of this test depends on the honesty of your answers, and I'm not a Neurologist, but I know quite a bit about this, you decide if you believe me.

what do you feel about art?
a.  I don't see any good reason for it but I like it
b. It is amazing, and I'm pretty good at it myself
c. It's too messy
d. It is a good way to show my deep feelings

what about science?
a. I enjoy science
b. I don't care either way
c. I am good at it but I don't really care for it
d. I don't like it, frankly I'd rather b e doing something else

What is the state of your room?
a. It is moderately organized
b. It is a mess
c. It is very organized, there is a place for everything
d. It is messy, but who's isn't?

Do you have a life plan?
a. yes
b. well, maybe, but not really
c. yes, it is very elaborate
d. no

Are you amazing?
a. no
b. maybe
c. it doesn't matter
d. yes

If you were to volunteer for something, what would it be for?
a. a science convention or something similar
b. an art show
c. It could be for anything as long as it helps me towards my goals
d. Helping people in 3rd world countries or the animal shelter

results:
mostly a's: upper left
mostly b's: upper right
mostly c's: lower left
mostly d's: lower right

you can (and most likely are) be dominant in more than one section.

hope you had fun.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your test. I am mostly upper left and lower left according to this post. I'll see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upper and lower right! Wooooo!

    ReplyDelete